Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bathroom update

Demolition Phase

Frameing for the pocket door, and drywall in the closet
drywall, closet door frames and pocket door installed

View of the pocket door from the inside of the bathroomShower stall with the fiberglass shower walls removed, the left side of the shower had a 12 inches of wasted space, all I had to do was move the copper plumbing to take advantage of the extra space. This picture also shows the pre-slope concrete for the shower pan


half wall, backerboard, rubber showerpan liner, final 2 inch sloped layer of concrete, and new recessed shower light
Finished shower pan with drain, ready for tiling (once Shalane picks out tile)

shelf for shampoo

Alta is satisfied with the slope of the shower pan ( at least 1/4 inch per foot)

4 comments:

  1. I am just so super impressed with you guys. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. You can tell Dan did that post. I was almost impressed with you Shalane...all that construction talk...Ha! Dan, it's looking SO GOOD! I'm going to have to come back and visit when everything is done...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the after pictures. I'm sure it will look amazing!

    ReplyDelete