More like 4 1/2 months, we're a bit behind with the doctor's appointments. But as of today she weighs 16 lbs 2 oz, 26 inches long, over 95th percentile for both. Still a chunk.
She's been a little fussy for the past week or so. Teething? She chews on everything and drools constantly. In fact, if the sun hits our wood floor right, you can see it is covered in water spots.
Despite that, she will still smile at just about anyone. She has this huge open-mouth grin that is just so cute.
The front of her hair just naturally curls strait up. Our neighbor calls it her troll hair.
She loves getting foot rubs. Weird, right? Dan figured this out when she was a newborn and it still calms her down. She also quiets down if I play the piano.
She's finally adjusting to her crib. She was sleeping worse and worse every night until she was waking up EVERY HOUR. But she's down to just once or twice a night now.
She can now roll from her back to belly, and her belly to back, but only in one direction. Always counter-clockwise.
More pictures and videos to come soon.
Love the side bar with the Alta comments...how is she this funny?! I want to have her come play! And Elle. She's just a big, chubby cutie. I can't believe how old she is already. I miss you.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Shalane, look at her cheeks! SO CUTE! And her hair is hilarious. So fun.
ReplyDeleteI love chunky babies! Sounds like she is doing great! I love the Alta-isms, they are hilarious. She sounds like quite the character!
ReplyDeleteHer cheeks are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're sleeping more. Yikes! Every hour?! I'm so sorry.
Oh my goodness, she is so chubby and cute!! You have an adorable family! I love that we have two girls almost the exact same age :) Isn't it so much fun??
ReplyDelete