Alta liked just about anyone who would play with her and give her candy, but she especially liked Grandma Lorna:
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Browers, Part 1
I finally downloaded my pictures from the Brower half of our Utah trip. I didn't take any pictures and took all these from Lorna's computer. We loved seeing all our family and friends! This first post is pictures all taken on the first Sunday we were in Draper.
Alta liked just about anyone who would play with her and give her candy, but she especially liked Grandma Lorna:
I really love this picture, I don't know why
Everyone was happy to meet Ellie for the first time! Dan's grandparents came to see us and the girls.
Alta's is the oldest child of the oldest child of the oldest child of the oldest child. I think I got that right. Here they all are:
The Brower family, minus Natalie and Jeremy (got there a few days later) and Mitchell (serving a mission).
Alta liked just about anyone who would play with her and give her candy, but she especially liked Grandma Lorna:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can I take Alta? I can't get enough of her through pictures and videos. I MISS YOU POOGIE!!!! I'm really depressed looking at these and knowing we won't see each other FOREVER!!! Love you!
ReplyDelete