Two months after the trip, and I'm finally getting the rest of the pictures up. I had hundreds to choose from so this is just a small sampling. What a fun trip! Wish we could do it more often.
This first post is from the week before the reunion.
All the cousins loved spending time with Grandma and Grandpa! Here they are pushing strollers on one of our many trips to Bridal Veil Falls.

Matching jammies!
Again!

Alta loved being able to wake up and play with her cousins.

So many fun aunts. Lisa, somehow I have hardly any pictures of you guys...


The Creamery. Oh how I miss their ice cream.

Playing in the water at Bridal Veil.

This pretty much sums up the trip for Alta. Messy and eating junk food.

Throwing sticks over the bridge with Grandpa and Holden.

Alta loves her Grandpa!

Alta and Carter hanging out in the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment