Sorry this video is really long, I'm too lazy/tired to bother cropping it. It's more for my own journaling (pretty sure that's not a word) purposes anyway.
And this is what Alta has been up to lately. I got her this train set and she will play for a significant amount of time BY HERSELF. It's wonderful. She built this whole track with very little help from me.
Train building is in her genes!
ReplyDeleteAnd I just watched Ellie's video. She is amazing!!! I love her voice, she sounds like she is trying to talk. I needed to smile today, thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteThat is CRAZY! Thanks for posting one by the way. I can't believe she's already scooting like that! Man, she's a chunk. I love it. Alta and Sawyer would play trains for hours together. She could build them and tell him where everything should go...he doesn't want to build...just play.
ReplyDeleteEllie has a mohawk! She was so proud of herself, it was so cute! And the trains is just early signs of Alta being a nerd...
ReplyDeleteSam will be so excited that Alta shares his love!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is seriously some crazy scooting! How does she not get carpet burn on her head? She is so cute and I love Alta's curly hair in that second picture!
ReplyDelete