Thursday, October 21, 2010

Palmer family reunion part 3

Lots of fun stuff to do while the kiddos were in their classes.

Archery,
Dan and Matt were very serious about winning...

...so much so that they spent 10 minutes arguing over Matt's score. I'm pretty sure Dan won. Or so he says.


awww, we love Aunt Bekah! and I miss the mountains.

Super hot. ropes course time.

I'll spare you the butt shots. Here's Dan on the course. I climbed all the way to the ropes and decided I had a healthy respect for heights. I skipped the ropes and just repelled back down.

More competition. Race to the top of the wall. I do believe Dan won this one as well...

Proof that we tried to hike to Stewart Falls. No carrier for Alta meant that we didn't get very far.

Relaxing at the lodge. Mockingjay had just come out and I couldn't help myself. Dan was reading Catching Fire so he could read it next.

No comments:

Post a Comment