Monday, May 3, 2010

New addition (not a baby...)

We've been thinking about getting a second car for a long, long time and this weekend we finally gave in. Welcome to the family, 2005 toyota corolla.

After driving the civic for so long, this is like a luxury car to me! And now I no longer have to take Dan to and from work everyday. Which I'm sure I will appreciate even more once we have 2 kids.

Alta has been really excited about it. She's always saying, "new car! nice car!" and loves to ride in it. When we got it on Saturday, she wouldn't get out of the back seat. Even though it was 95 degrees and humid, and so so hot.

Have I mentioned that I'm done being pregnant? I forgot how crappy the last month is.

The car needed washing so we got Alta in her swimming suit and put her to work.


We're really moving up in the world. Next thing you know, we could even have two cell phones.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having two cars! You'll never be able to go back to just one again (and that's a good thing). Enjoy not having to take Dan to work (especially once baby #2 makes her appearance)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! The inside of that car looks so clean! That is so funny that Alta says "nice car". And she is beyond adorable with that ponytail and her bathing suit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ponytail! And the new car looks great. You can sleep in now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest little bathing suit EVER!! Or maybe it's just Alta...
    Oh, and the car is nice too. I can't believe you guys shared a car this long. Crazy. See you in 9 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has anyone ever told you that Alta is very cute? Probably not-so I want to be the first. She is cute and adorable and I can't wait to see you guys again. Who cares about a car!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your car! I am jealous--I have always really liked Corollas. I've been trying to convince Marcus...and I also can't believe you've gone that long with just one car. You look so good too--good luck with the last month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea! Exciting news. You are such a cute pregnant lady, by the way. Good luck on this last stretch...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What? It needed washing? What do you mean? I washed it in 2006.

    KR

    ReplyDelete