Thursday, May 27, 2010

My little chef

These pictures are from a month ago. I let her help me make pizza dough. As in, I needed her out of my way so I gave her a piece of dough and some flour in a cup.

It's funny to see how much her talking has improved in just the few weeks since I took this video. And for the longest time she called her "ABCs" the "BBCs", I'm glad I got it on video before she learned the right way to say it!

4 comments:

  1. LOL Shalane, you sound just like me (or I sound just like you?) when it comes to messes (Oh great.). Alta's BBC song is a lot like Aaron's, he'll get "A, B, C" and then trail off with a few random letters thrown in there. Cute pics though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. You are posting. I guess that means you're not having a baby right now.
    I miss you guys, Alta is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is seriously so cute. I can't believe how soon you're going to have another little one! I miss seeing you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I think we just watched that video about 20 times...Sawyer loved the part where she starts brushing the flour off onto the floor...of course. He was cracking up every time. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete