And while I'm blogging about random things, here the latest update:
My due date is Thursday.
I had frequent and sometimes painful contractions off and on all weekend.
They stopped.
No baby.
That was round 2 of false labor. I'm getting pretty impatient. And don't you dare tell me I'll be wishing she was still in my belly in a few weeks when I have to deal with two kids at once. People only say that when they forget how miserable it is being pregnant. Besides, she's got to come out sometime and I'd rather it be sooner than later! (ok, ok, I probably will regret saying all this when I'm sleep deprived and have two screaming girls...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We keep checking our email for info on the new baby, so thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteComing from someone who has not forgotten how cruddy pregnancy is and is still somewhat sleep deprived- its still easier to have them out then in. I think I've said "What was I thinking" once since Landon was born, which is a lot less then 2 months after Collin was born. :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWhat? Your children will never scream. Sighs and giggles. That's all you deserve.
ReplyDeleteI think its definitely better out than in until they turn one. Then you can just hope to ship them off to the grandparents. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck, hope she comes sooner rather than later.
Shalane, I can't believe how close you are! I've been wondering what day you were actually due so I'm glad to know now. Good luck with the last few days! We'll be thinking of you hope and she comes soon!
ReplyDelete