Alta loves jumping on the trampoline, and she loves looking at this picture:
Saturday, July 23, 2011
random
Just a couple more pictures I found that I hadn't posted.
Alta loves jumping on the trampoline, and she loves looking at this picture:
Little balancing girl:
This was just a couple weeks ago, I guess i need to post it to remember the time Dan tried to grow facial hair. You can just barely see his month-old beard. A few days after that he shaved all but his mustache. I wasn't a big fan.
Alta loves jumping on the trampoline, and she loves looking at this picture:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some guys just don't pull off the facial hair/mustache thing. Rob is also one of them.
ReplyDeleteI don't mind when Brandon grows a beard, but a beard almost always ends up being a mustache. And the more I insult the mustache and complain about it, the longer he keeps it.
ReplyDelete