I feel like we've been outside non-stop since we moved here. Sorry Virginia humidity, I don't miss you. We got the girls a bike trailer so we could go on evening rides and they love it.
Rub it in why don't you...the humidity is KILLING me. How about we move into your nice new big house with you guys? That picture of Dan below is HILARIOUS!!! Even funnier cause it looks like a skinny Elle.....and he still looks almost exactly the same....
"Quick, hide in the closet! The Ellie-scary-belly is coming!" (apr '11)
Alta: "Where's my blanky?" Dan: "It's upstairs, you can go get it." Alta: "How 'bout you go get it and I stay here." (feb '11)
Alta told me, "Sam's a boy, Lucy's a girl, Rhys is a boy, I'm a girl, Ellie's a baby, Daddy's a boy, and you're a mommy." (nov '10)
After reading Are You My Mother with Dan, Alta came up to me and said "Get me some food, Mother". (nov '10)
Alta to a crying Ellie: " I don't know what to do wiff you, Ellie!" (oct '10)
We were looking at a picture of an elephant: Me: "What color is the elephant?" Alta: "It's not an elephant." Me: "What is it?" Alta: "It's a giraffe-ephant." (oct '10)
Ellie got her shots and was pretty fussy all morning. At lunch Alta told me, "Ellie is kind of having a rough day". (oct '10)
Alta talking to herself: "Ellie girl, Ellie girl, Ellie squirrel. Is Ellie a squirrel? Nooooo, she's an Ellie girl!" (oct '10)
A conversation in the car: Alta: (driving past a random house) "Is that our house, Mom?" Me: "No." Alta: "Don't say no, Mom, that's not nice." (sept '10)
One night I was getting Alta ready for bed while Dan was trying to calm down a very fussy Ellie downstairs. Alta looked at me and asked, "What's her deal?" (aug '10)
Rub it in why don't you...the humidity is KILLING me. How about we move into your nice new big house with you guys?
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Dan below is HILARIOUS!!! Even funnier cause it looks like a skinny Elle.....and he still looks almost exactly the same....
How fun! Good for you guys!
ReplyDeleteExcited to see you guys and your new house this week.