Tuesday, July 19, 2011

backyard zoo

These girls love going on walks. We go to the wetlands park near our house every couple days, but this is their favorite place to go:


Yes, that's a zebra. And two emus and a goat. Alta gets so excited when we go see the baby zebra. His real name is Zuri but she thinks his name should be Stripey. I guess the wife of this family really wanted a zebra. And apparently if you have enough money, you can buy just about anything.

3 comments:

  1. We used to drive by some zebra owners on our way to the mall-- it never failed to get us totally excited. But a BABY ZEBRA is about the cutest thing in the world. Don't they look like they're wearing pajamas or something???? I love 'em.

    And I think Stripey is a great name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that picture of Ellie bending down to see the animals, so cute! Is she walking?

    ReplyDelete