I've been trying to decide what kind of "season pass" deal I wanted to get so I had something fun to do with the girls. It was between Thanksgiving Point, the pass of all passes, and the Hogle Zoo. Well, Thanksgiving Point was too expensive. And who in their right mind wants to go by themselves to a water park with a 3-year-old and a 1-year-old, who, by the way, is terrified of water? PLUS, I'm kind of a nerd and anything relating to ecology and evolution fascinates me. So I guess it was a no-brainer. We are now members of the Hogle Zoo.
We went for a couple hours yesterday and all three of us had so much fun. Alta even got to touch an armadillo.

really crappy picture of Alta watching the elephant show

Ellie
loved these cavies, Alta thought they were reindeer (not so sure how she made that connection).


So, who wants to go to the zoo with us?
I do, I do!!
ReplyDeleteYes plz :)
ReplyDeleteI second what Denise said!
ReplyDeleteMe!!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys and your cute girls!