Tuesday, July 6, 2010

one month

I keep thinking of things I want to post about but now that I actually have a chance to get on the blog, I've forgotten everything. Plus I'm tired so this will be short.

Ellie's one month check-up was last week, she weighs 10lbs 12 oz. That's 3 pounds in one month! But she's really short (21 1/4 inches). She's a little bowling ball.

Hanging out in the new stroller. Alta loves it (and so do I).

Cute little girl:

She even gave me a little smile for this one:

8 comments:

  1. How cute! How are you adjusting to have two around? She's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bowling ball! I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not so sure I like the bowling ball nickname but then I remember that we used to call Daniel "Michelin Man". She is so so cute, I just want to squeeze those chubby little arms. I was just about ready to send a rude email about how you need to update your blog, no I really wouldn't but I sure wanted to see new pictures. Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks like the tire baby! I love those rolls! AND I love that stroller! What kind is it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is about the cutest headband I've ever seen;). Or maybe its the babe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is ADORABLE!!! I can't imagine how tired you must be...

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so adorable. Her pink flower bow is adorable. Ahh I just love her and wish I could see her in real life. You seem to be doing great with two little ones--congrats.

    ReplyDelete