Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today was a looong day. So I'm posting some cute pictures to remind myself that I like being a mom...

Alta decided she wanted to wear Dan's shirt. And then posed for me:

The Ellie girl:


Alta's "funny walk", as she calls it. I like that her diaper is so full it's about to fall off.

Alta: "I do tummy time with Ellie!"

4 comments:

  1. Cute pics! You're such a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know those days. Those days when you wish you could turn back time and NOT have kids...
    But they're SO CUTE!! I love mini Alta...can't wait to meet her!!! Love you! Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the hard day. I remember! There were some days you were all lucky that I didn't lock you all in your rooms for life! Though, you being the spoiled youngest, I don't think you ever made me crazy :) I'm glad that you know how important you are and just keep pushing on being mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the walk. Sophie has a similar one.

    They are both so cute! But I can so relate to you on the occasional (or frequent) long days...

    ReplyDelete