Thursday, July 29, 2010

I don't really like to update the blog unless I have pictures, and we haven't really done much lately so I forget to get my camera out. Excuses, excuses, huh?

But really, we had the worst weather here for a couple of weeks. Like over 100 degrees and super humid. It was miserable. A few weeks ago I took the girls to the farmers market, and after 30 minutes of doing nothing but sitting in the stroller, Alta came home looking like this:

Ellie's 2 month check up is tomorrow, I'm curious to see how much she weighs because she is just so chubby! She smiles more and more and loves when Alta talks to her.



Alta loves drawing these days:


That's it. I'll post more when I actually have something interesting to write about.

6 comments:

  1. Umm - I thought this was interesting. I love hearing about what you are doing. Even if it is just going to the Farmer's Market, or staying home and playing with the girls. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha she is so darn chubby! i love it, she is so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to kiss those big fat cheeks!! Poor Alta...so sweaty. And I thought MY kids were gross...
    Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, poor thing! I'm so sorry! I felt like that when we were in Texas. It just wasn't worth leaving the house.

    We're looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little late but... YOU HAD ANOTHER BABY? thats awesome! congrats I had no idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah! I remember those days when it was pointless to shower before going out....she still looks beautiful! As does your chubby baby- can't wait to hug those cute girls!

    ReplyDelete