Friday, July 16, 2010

Stylin'

Alta picks out all her clothes these days. I tried to tell her it was too hot for socks, but she would have none of my reasoning.


And by the way, can you see the hint of red showing up in Ellie's hair???

7 comments:

  1. Mini Alta....
    LOVE the socks with the sandals! She's gearin up to attend BYU, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY!! Enough with the sock put downs. I still like wearing socks with sandals. Alta, way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And at least they match!! Beautiful girls who will be at our house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As long as they let me braid it I don't care what color it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute kiddos. Marcus said you guys are coming out here sometime in August or September? We just got back from Escalante and I really missed you there. Wish you guys lived closer. Plus we kind of got lost (details on my blog...) and Tommy said we needed Dan there because then we wouldn't be lost because of his "uncanny sense of direction." So then I double wished you guys would have been there. :)

    ReplyDelete