Alta has had fun watching Dan work. She's enjoying our new cabinets almost as much as I am:
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
There may be an end in sight
Here's the kitchen update: our floor is finally done, except for a small section by the front door where we need a new threshold. Dan got one section of cabinets in and I love how it looks. And more importantly, I no longer have to keep all our food in boxes on the floor.
Dan's working on installing the rest of the cabinets but has had to do a lot of prep work like running wires for our undercabinet lighting and patching dents in the walls. Hopefully we'll have them in by the end of the week. Then all we have to do is pick our countertop and have it installed (the one thing Dan isn't doing himself). After that it's just lots of finishing touches like molding and lighting.
Alta has had fun watching Dan work. She's enjoying our new cabinets almost as much as I am:
(as I'm posting this picture, I'm realizing it looks incredibly scary to have her sitting way up there, but I promise that Dan was right outside the frame ready to catch her...)
Alta has had fun watching Dan work. She's enjoying our new cabinets almost as much as I am:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks so good, I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteWe are so impressed. It looks beautiful! I love Alta in the cupboard.
ReplyDeleteShalane, it looks so pretty! I am way impressed that you guys have done this yourself. And I love the paint color!
ReplyDeleteDan, when can you start work on some projects back here in Provo? Your work looks very professionsal.
ReplyDeleteYour kitchen is looking great! I'm sure you are very excited to have it over with! I love seeing pictures of your little girl, she's so cute!
ReplyDeleteThe kitchen looks amazing! Dan is quite the handy man. Awesome work!
ReplyDelete