
One year later and you get this:

Yes, Alta's birthday was on Thursday. Here are the highlights:

Getting ready to eat her birthday cupcake

Spitting her cupcake out because she hated it. I guess sugary foods are an acquired taste...?

Enjoying her trike from her Grandma Lorna. It has a handle so we can push her around, she loves going on rides in the cul-de-sac.

A friend of mine has this ride-on toy for her little girl and Alta always steals it from her, so I got one for her. She plays with it all day.
Here's the attempt at giving Alta her cake:
Happy Birthday pretty Alta!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's been a year. Looks like she had a great birthday! I wish we were closer!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great birthday party!! Alta has a look of pure joy riding her toys. Dan-your floor looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! A year...wow! By the way, I love your post below on her hair. The humidity certainly does crazy things to the few tufts of hair Sophie has too...
ReplyDelete