I finally got a video of the little walking girl. She isn't very persistent about it, which is contrary to how she is about everything else, but she's slowly getting better.
Alta had her one year check-up this week. She weighs 17 lbs 12 oz -- in the 5th percentile, despite her love of eating.
Tomorrow, a month after we started, I will have a fully functioning kitchen. I cannot tell you how happy this makes me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look how grown up she is! The weight thing is probably just some genetic thing to get used to...my kids have never broken out of the 5th percentile :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the kitchen!
So cute. She has such good balance. She'll take off here and then more fun for Mom.
ReplyDeleteI guess my kid is a freak then...he's in like the 95th percentile...watch out cousins! I think he weighs as much as Jackson. :) Guess what? I have the internet and a phone! Hooray!!
ReplyDeleteThat's even smaller that Sierra was when she was 1! I love it when they start walking. There is nothing better than a baby tushie waddling around in a diaper!
ReplyDeleteLook at her go! She's so cute!
ReplyDeleteAlta is so cute! Keep posting videos, they are my favorite. They always make me laugh and Jeremy gets annoyed because I make him watch them over and over with me ;) Also, the kitchen looks wonderful and I'm glad Kevin is so interested in the color scheme.
ReplyDelete