Friday, May 15, 2009

Little sprout

Alta is growing quite the head of hair. It's a little out of control...

This is the "I have something growing out of the top of my head" hair
The "I just woke up" hair
The "welcome to 85% humidity" hair

Construction is going well. Before we started this project, I was slightly worried about how we were going to work without waking up Alta during naps and bedtime. As it turns out, she can sleep through anything. She has fallen asleep to and stayed asleep through various noises this week including: a staple gun, a hammer, a miter saw, a table saw, and a nail gun. Seriously.

Here's the progress.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! IT looks very good and looks like you are making very good progress. Did you have to take off work or are you working all night? We love Alta's hair shots. She is working up to a birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That floor looks so pretty!! I can't beilive Alta sleeps through that crap! Lucky...
    How can she get any cuter? She does though, everytime you put a new picture up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the humidity photo. She looks so cute on that ATV. (BTW - you need to get Megan to tell you JT's ATV story! It's a good one.) The floor looks awesome. You guys are doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh it's so pretty...the hair and the floor. Can't wait to see it in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's looking really good. I'm so impressed. Guess we need to have lots of bbq this week. Bummer! (that was sarcastic)

    ReplyDelete