
And here are the remains:
After bleaching and sealing the cat-pee subfloor, Dan got to hammer down hundreds of staples left over from taking out the linoleum tiles. I will miss those green tiles almost as much as the dishwasher. Dan got the subfloor screwed down (hopefully no more squeaky spots!) and is now painting the ceiling so we don't have to worry about dripping paint on a newly-installed wood floor. I've been trying to pick a paint color for the walls, and I'm a very indecisive person. How am I supposed to pick one color out of thousands? It's impossible.
I'm sorry for those of you who don't care about any of this. I'll add a picture of Alta next time.
So - do you have a dumpster in your front yard for all the junk you are taking out of the house?
ReplyDeleteI want to be there to help pick out colors! I need my own house...And you're right...we don't want to see pics of the kitchen!! Where's Alta!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! New kitchen! You try using http://www.behr.com/Behr/home. That helped me out a lot with choosing paint colors.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see it finished!
So fun! My friend just painted her kitchen the coolest greenish color...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see it-
Picking out colors makes me sick too. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteShalane! That is exciting the project has started! I completely know what you mean about picking out paint colors. I am trying to pick out paint colors for our place right now too and I keep changing my mind daily between a light blue or a tan. Good luck! Let me know what you decide on.
ReplyDeleteMy absolute favorite for any room is: Sisal by Ralph Lauren. You can get it at Home Depot. It blends so well with so many colors and almost makes the walls feel like they disappear.
ReplyDeleteYeah colors can be sooo tricky. Good luck with that!
ReplyDeleteVery impressive! You guys are hardcore!
ReplyDelete