I've had no luck getting a video of her taking steps because she drops to the ground and crawls the second she sees the camera. But she really hasn't made that much progress, she can still only take 3 or 4 steps at a time.
Dan just finished up the semester and took his final this past Thursday, no more school for him until Fall! He came home that night and started ripping up carpet and pulling off baseboards. He's been working like crazy since then and is making good progress, even after having some extra work when we discovered very potent cat urine stains on the subfloor.
Despite the fact that I don't have a kitchen right now, it's very satisfying to see all those disgusting cabinets and floors being ripped out. The most exciting thing of all was to watch Dan haul the dishwasher out of our kitchen. Good riddance! Oh how I've hated that thing.
Ask me again in a week or so how I feel about living in a construction zone and I may have a different answer, but right now I'm just happy to finally have this project underway!
Good luck with the construction zone!
ReplyDeleteI love Alta's little ponytail!
ReplyDeleteDan your in school? where are you going to school? for your Masters?
ReplyDeleteGood for Dan making progress on the kitchen! Hopefully the subfloor will be only 'surprise' y'all run into! I like Alta's little pony tail, too, :)
ReplyDeleteSeeing you guys go through all this remodeling mess reminds me so much of us doing the same thing with 3 little kids in our hippie/pet bathroom Chatsworth home from the late 70's. You guys are going to work harder than you expected but will love the sweat equity some day. Love, Dad
ReplyDelete