We did the usual St. George activities. Pickleball (and a lot of it!):
Razoring. Only this year, we let Ellie drive:
Actually, she wouldn't get anywhere near it once it was turned on. But Alta loved it! She had Malorie take her on a drive, then Lorna, and then Dan. Each time she came back with a huge smile on her face (not that you can tell in this photo, I think the sun was in her eyes):
Lorna came with us to hike in Snow Canyon:
Dan took Alta up to a look-out spot and she insisted on posing:
And, of course, we ate a lot of delicious food. I made sweet potatoes and a pie for our Thanksgiving meal. I forgot lots of essential things...like a pie pan. But the saute pan wasn't a bad substitute. This is pie number 3 in my pie-making career, and I still struggle to make my them look good (this was before baking). I'm always patching together the crust. At least they taste good.
Ellie loved helping Grandma make caramel apples!
Thanks for the wonderful vacation, Browers!







Looks like a wonderful weekend! The weather down in St. George was SO beautiful for Thanksgiving...it was probably my favorite part. And, congrats on the pie. I have never attempted one...
ReplyDelete