Ready for a picture overload? All these are from the last two weeks of October.
Bekah and I took the kids to Bridal Veil Falls:
We had a few playdates at the park with Ruby and (the other) Ellie:
Dan and I went to a Real game and nearly froze:
I made Alta's halloween costume and Ellie insisted on having her own cape:
We met up with some friends at Gardner Village to see all the witches:
Sawyer and Wyatt got boxing gloves and we had baby fights:
Bekah made "moon sand":
We did some Halloween crafts: (who else remembers making this exact same one as a kid?)
The kids got sick of running errands with me and Bekah:
And we enjoyed the unexpectedly warm fall weather. This is what Alta did when I told her it was too nice to play inside:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Oh man I wish I could hang out with you and Bekah! Such cute kids!
ReplyDelete