Jamie and her family came to Utah in July and we had so much fun with them. And yes I"m a month late posting these.
Playing at the park:

On the Fourth of July we all went to the parade in Provo:

Alta loved it but wouldn't unplug her sensitive little ears. She inherited that from me, I didn't like fireworks until I was 20 years old. No joke. This is her trying to plug her ears and eat a cracker at the same time:

She had so much fun with Carter! Here they are sucking their thumbs/fingers with their blankies and "taking a little rest":

Aunt Jamie doing french braids in Alta's hair. They looked 10 times better than when I do it! How did she end up with three boys?

She did this to herself. I didn't complain:

We went to Bridal Veil one afternoon:


We also went to Seven Peaks:

It was a lot of fun, and now we get to return the visit this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment