Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Alta at Alta

I'm in love with Utah. We took a drive up little cottonwood canyon on Monday to enjoy the mountains:



The only downside were the 20 million mosquitos trying to eat us alive.

I've been wanting to get a picture of Alta next to this sign ever since she was born, so we finally did. This is what she was named after (ok, it's a family name too).

On the drive home we saw these goats and stopped to show the girls:


3 comments:

  1. I love Utah too! I think you have to live out of the state and then come back to really appreciate it. After we came back from Texas, I realized how much I loved it here! Cute pics. I love Alta's boots! We need to get together sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Alta by the alta sign is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous kids in a gorgeous state. :) I'm wondering about a space suit to keep the bugs out, though here it's fire ants, not mosquitos. I hate bugs!

    ReplyDelete