Monday, July 6, 2009

Some of the family has wanted to see some videos of Alta to see her personality. Here's the latest, it's nothing exciting.
Her walking is improving:



And this is one of her new favorite games:



We've been enjoying some really nice, NOT humid weather. It's been wonderful! We've used our grill almost every night, and Alta and I have gone swimming a few times.

For the Fourth, we had a bbq at our house with a couple of our friends. At night, we didn't get to go see the real fireworks because Alta was in bed, but Dan and I went next door and watched the cul-de-sac fireworks show with some neighbors (the majority of whom quickly got very drunk and told us all sorts of things about themselves and our other neighbors...).

Alta's 4th of July outfit (she liked wearing her friend Titan's Washington Nationals hat).

A few days ago. She really likes sunglasses.

4 comments:

  1. She is too beautiful! I can't wait to see her again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want to come play with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her shirt! She even sounds cute! I wish she could come play with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute. We really do need to come visit, I would love it. I can't believe how big she is getting.

    ReplyDelete