Saturday, July 25, 2009

Alta let me put her hair up today. She looks so different!

This little girl had kind of a rough week, I'm blaming it on yet another tooth about to break through (she'll have 12!) but I don't know what it really is. She's been struggling with her naps this week and she's tired all the time, and therefore ornery all the time. For some strange reason she's also been refusing to sit in her high chair and she thinks she needs to sit on my lap to eat. What am I supposed to do, starve her??? Hopefully this crankiness is just a quick phase that will pass soon! I'm about to go crazy.

Jamie sent me this picture that she took while she was here. I never post pictures of Dan and I, so here we are. Virginia is definitely a pretty place.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she looks soooo cute! I love pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what everyone is oohing and ahhhing about...I think the second picture is SO much cuter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you all in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pigtails are one of the few things that make me wish for a girl...so cute! Luckily Max has decided that he is never cutting his hair again so I may be in luck :)
    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the little pig tails they are so stinkin cute! teething is just poopy all around kids are not themselves at all when teething is near good luck getting through it! love the pic of you guys it looks like a fake background! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alta looks so cute with pigtails! You can actually see her face! Teething just stinks, it throws everything off. Aaron will scream and cry if I try to set him down at ALL when I get him up in the morning. I have to prepare his food with him on my hip (which in itself isn't a big deal but I have 'no choice')and feed him his food while he sits in my lap. I think it's because I would cuddle him in the mornings while he had his morning bottle, when he had a bottle and when we stopped that, he still wanted me to hold him while he ate. So maybe Alta is just looking for some cuddle time? Especially if she's in teething pain that might be an explanation. Hope everything gets back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so amazing to me just how different they can look when their hair gets put up. They go from being a little baby to being a toddler.
    She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You kids. When are you coming to Utah? Shalane, tell Dan I want to plan a Yurt trip if he will be here in the winter. You can come too.

    ReplyDelete