Friday, June 26, 2009

What do you do when it's hot and humid and you don't have air conditioning?

You eat popsicles. Or, in Alta's case, ice on a stick.


8 comments:

  1. Her hair is getting so long! I love it! Smart by the way...doing just ice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast she is changing! I guess we need to make a trip out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD idea with Ice on s Stick! And y'all still don't have AC?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the pictures. The smiling one looks just like Daniel's smile when he was about a year old! And I agree with Ken, she could be a model.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you showing her lots of pics of me so when I come out she will give me hugs? I must have Alta hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! And, I hear you on the heat and humidity. I'm living on popsicles these days...

    ReplyDelete