She can do it all by herself now! Well, as long as I'm at the bottom to catch her. She's very proud of herself for this.
Alta seems so grown up to me lately. She weighs 20 pounds finally (as long as you weigh her when her belly is full...) so we bought her a forward-facing car seat. It's made her hate the car slightly less.
Her hair is getting so long and just sits in her eyes all day. She always pulls out any hairthing I put in it.
This is Alta blowing away imaginary bugs on the deck. Apparently she learned this from me. Yesterday she saw a fly near her highchair and blew it away with a mouth full of crackers.
Our A/C got fixed just in time for the weather to heat up a bit. I suppose it's time for the real Virginia summer to start. I'm not looking forward to it.
But I am looking forward to all our visitors over the next couple of months! Jamie is in DC right now and I get to see her on Thursday. I'll post pictures of all the fun we have together so everyone else will want to come see us too!
But I am looking forward to all our visitors over the next couple of months! Jamie is in DC right now and I get to see her on Thursday. I'll post pictures of all the fun we have together so everyone else will want to come see us too!
Alta is adorable as usual! Give Jamie big hugs from us.
ReplyDeleteMmmmmm, yummy wet crackers for mommy to clean up. Does she ever stop getting cuter?
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable!
ReplyDelete