We also bought a grill this weekend as a sort of father's day present. It is much more pleasant cooking outside than inside when we have no air conditioning!
Also, I had to give a talk in sacrament meeting on Sunday. It was supposed to be 10-15 minutes long. I think it was five. oops.
Alta is turning into a water baby. She loves taking baths and if I leave the bathroom door open, she'll stand by the tub and try to climb in. Today we went to a little water park and once she got over her initial wariness, she loved it (even after trying to walk around in the water by herself and falling face first). She especially loved going down the slides on my lap.
Did you know that picking out carpet is almost as bad as picking out paint? No wonder we take forever to get things done on the house...
Collin is just like that. He was sick for a while and he was so cuddly then, but I felt back enjoying it because I knew he felt so sick. We took him to 7-peaks and he would just stand there, looking at everyone until he figured out he could walk around, unlike I like him do in the bath tub so he loves it now... By the way, the last post's pictures, she is so freakin cute.
ReplyDeleteback= bad... I meant to say bad enjoying it. sorry for all the comments..
ReplyDeleteYour kitchen looks great. As far as picking out carpet, it is lots worse than picking paint. I should know. I have picked out carpet for apartments and houses. Be sure to put the sample down on the floor, not just hold it up in front of you. Have fun.
ReplyDelete