I feel so spoiled.

Now we get to concentrate on all the finishing touches. Dan started putting the crown molding on the cabinets. I'm very impressed:



There you have it. In celebration, I cooked dinner, baked bread, and made dessert. I love my new kitchen!
WOW! That looks so great. I am really impressed. I want to come cook with you.
ReplyDeleteYour kitchen is beeeeeautiful! Dan did an awesome job! It makes me want to get our projects back 'on the ball', or get us back on the ball, or however I'm supposed to say it. I love the colors that you have going on, very soothing.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a model home and the colors all meld together perfectly. It just makes me want to cook something with you! Thanks for the picture of Alta, we love seeing the kitchen but we really love seeing her.
ReplyDeleteWoops, I guess Kevin signed on to our computer. That was me not Kevin.
ReplyDeleteAnd we really love the cute kitchen model too!
ReplyDeleteSo BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the dark counter tops! I want to have a bake-off....
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a kitchen out of a magazine!!!
ReplyDeleteWill and I have both been following the process and we have both been so impressed with your skills Dan! I am always telling Will, Dan did it, will you redo our kitchen when we move? It's getting me into some trouble. But seriously Dan I think you're amazing!!!!
This really looks great! Great job picking the stuff out too, I love the white with the black and the wood floors are beautiful. You must be so happy! Congratulations!
Dan nice job buddy I am impressed
ReplyDeleteShalane! That is gorgeous. It looks perfect. I am so impressed that you guys did that yourselves!
ReplyDeleteI love the wall color! And Alta's shoes! Can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteThat looks WONDERFUL!!! Yeah, we're totally going to have to invite ourselves over to see it in person! Great work!
ReplyDeletewow that is beautiful! you guys did an awesome job!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!!! Enjoy your lovely kitchen...you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteI love the look of the kitchen.... congrats, didn't know dan was a handy man.
ReplyDeleteI am drooling with envy .... :) It looks beautiful! And Alta just gets cuter all the time - I love her hair in the latest pictures!
ReplyDelete