We packed and loaded up the car so we could leave straight from our day's destination: Muir Woods. We drove through San Francisco one last time, drove over the Golden Gate Bridge, and made it to the woods on the other side. I haven't been to any sort of redwoods forest since I was 4 years old so I was very excited for this! It was beautiful and very impressive.
Climbing through a hollow trunk:
Taking a snack break:
It's blurry, but one of the few pictures I have of Natalie and Kaitlyn!
We said goodbye to Natalie and Kaitlyn and got in the car to start the drive home. We had decided the night before we'd stay the night in Tahoe, so on the way there I found a hotel in Tahoe City. After hitting some traffic, we got in very late and all went straight to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Muir Woods looks magnificent! Adding that to my future SF itinerary!
ReplyDeleteLooking at all these pics is making me eager to go on a road trip...
ReplyDelete