Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine

Valentine's Day tends to be pretty low-key around our house, especially since our anniversary is two days later. (Ummm...today. 6 years.)

It went something like this:
Dan came home from work, and a few minutes later said "I forgot something at work, I'll take the girls with me and be back in a few minutes". (Come on honey, you can't fool me)

20 minutes later he came back empty-handed, but Alta quickly ran in to tell me: "Guess what? We got you a present! We got chocolates, for you and Daddy! And Ellie's my valentine!". I was then smothered in hugs and kisses from my two little girls.

After the girls' bedtime we had a stay-at-home date. Dan said I could pick any chick flick I wanted (this is a generous offer from him), so we watched one of my favorite movies of all time:

And ate almost an entire box of See's chocolates.

Best Valentine's ever.

2 comments:

  1. a box of see's chocolates is the best valentines gift ever. well except marks trip to lorna, that has it beat, but yours comes second!

    ReplyDelete