Wednesday, April 27, 2011

To all those who think I've abandoned the blogging world:
Our computer is on the verge of death. It takes 20 minutes to upload a single picture on a post. Our internet is constantly cutting out, and sometimes the computer just turns off for no reason. When I try to comment on other people's blogs, it usually freezes up and won't let me click on anything.

Also, I'd rather use my free time for more productive things. Like reading 3 books in the last week. And making lots of desserts.

But this week's goal is to get some pictures up!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! I was wondering. That's why your photos have been going on facebook. It's a heck of a lot easier to do that from your phone I guess! But I like your goal - let's get a post with photos!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh... I am so sorry. Few things are as frustrating to me as computer problems.

    But, yea that you're getting lots of reading and baking in. Sounds lovely! :)

    Best of luck selling your home and all the adjustments that come with moving. Excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete