Thursday, April 7, 2011

video catchup

Here's a glimpse of life around our house:

This one is from a few weeks ago, for a while there Ellie just growled all the time. She had a deep voice too! She's stopped doing it since then and now uses a total girly voice. so I had to document it.



Whenever Alta gets new clothes, she wants to wear them right away. And all at once. I love seeing her personality come out more and more.



Ellie's crawling! She started a couple weeks ago and has gotten much better, but here's her crawling a few days after she figured it out. Notice that Alta calls Dan "Sam". She sure loves her friends.



Lately when Ellie gets tired she just starts throwing herself all over. It really is funny to watch. Sad...but funny.



And a couple photos:



7 comments:

  1. oh my goodness all the videos had me laughing. I cant believe how good she is at crawling! that last video of ellie is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video and pictures. They are growing so fast, I miss them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm so excited you'll be here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have watched those videos over and over again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh you guys have cute kids. Loved Alta hopscotch-ing and the last one of Ellie--SO funny, yet so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those videos were so funny, I keep watching them over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had never shown these to my kids. Sam kept starting the one where Alta calls Dan Sam over and over. He thinks it's so funny! I'm not sure I'm going to let you guys leave!

    ReplyDelete