Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Heading West

I guess it's about time to share our latest news:

We'll be moving to Utah in June!

9 comments:

  1. Boooooo!

    Sorry for being so honest! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So excited for you guys to move back! Good luck selling your house. It seriously is so cute, I can't imagine it will be hard to sell. Are you sad to leave it after all of the improvements that Dan has made? That seems like it'd be hard to me. To leave your beautiful kitchen! Can't wait for you to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few things about American Fork: It's the hub of young urban professionals, TONS of parks all over the city, close to Thanksgiving point.

    AND

    conveniently located halfway between Draper and Provo.

    think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better Idea:
    Central Kansas for a couple years...just till we can move back to Utah too. Got a job all lined up for Dan at the local Tony's Pizza factory thanks to hook-ups through the ward...
    Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so exciting! We'll be thrilled to have you guys closer again. I'll sure both your families are so happy. Will it be hard leaving your cute home you've made your own?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I like Bekah's offer!
    I just need all my siblings to be within driving distance from my house....3 down, 1 to go. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Getting closer, closer...can't wait to see the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone's moving! I agree with Andrea, Booooo! What am I going to do when we finally come back in 1 1/2 - 5 years? Can't you wait around for awhile? :). I am excited for you guys though since I know you've been wanting to move back to Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way cool! Good luck with everything these coming weeks. Let us know if you need help on this end.

    ReplyDelete