Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm in love...

...with our new iMac. It's beautiful. It's easy to use. I don't have to worry about Alta unplugging the cord and ruining everything I'm trying to do. The screen is almost as big as our TV.

The internet is another story, but that's the router's fault. So posting pictures is still painfully slow, but at least it doesn't shut down on me in the middle of it!

I won't attempt to catch up on everything I've skipped, so here are a few random pictures.

We've been absolutely loving the spring weather! We've been to the farm a few times (where Alta loves looking at the animals but refuses to touch).

We play in the cul-de-sac all the time, which is especially fun if Rhys and Broc are out too. Wagon ride, anyone?

Alta is a total mom to Ellie. She loves being in charge of her-telling her what to do ("Come on Ellie, let's go read books!") and what not to do ("No, no, Ellie, that's not a good book, it's not for babies!") and tattling on her ("Mommy, Ellie's getting my books! Ahhh!"). She also loves feeding her, she likes to sit right next to her and help her take bites and hold her sippy cup for her. She's such a sweet older sister and I love watching them together!

Ellie is very mobile and loves getting into things. She likes to walk around the whole house while holding onto the walls, doors, and chairs. She very rarely sleeps through the night, but at least she takes good naps now, which is a whole lot more than I could say a couple months ago!



3 comments:

  1. I love how chunky that girl is. She just puts a smile on my face whenever I see pictures. I AM SO HOMESICK FOR FAMILY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like they're very cute together. Sophie seems to enjoy being a big sister so far... she's just taking out all her frustrations on her mommy. :(

    Best of luck with the move and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute, hope I can hug those girls soon!

    ReplyDelete