Thursday, September 23, 2010

this 'n that

This picture is blurry, but oh how it makes me smile!


Do you see the resemblance? They look a lot alike to me in this one.


Muffins, anyone?

Here's the round-faced, chubby Ellie Belle:

She rolled over for the first time this past Sunday (conveniently while we were skyping with the Browers). She does it every time I put her down and then gets mad that she can't roll back.

She drools like crazy.

She likes to chew on anything that she can get in her mouth.

She likes her pacifier. This is new territory for me and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

She's only laughed a few times, but is always ready to pull out a huge smile.


The Alta Girl:

She is getting very good at getting herself dressed and undressed, as you can see.

She talks nonstop. I know I've mentioned that before, but she just keeps talking more and more. I sometimes have headaches by the end of the day...

She often refers to Ellie as "my sister". Such as, "I can't brush my teeth, I'm playing with my sister" or, "I'm going to go wake up my sister!".

She likes to be a little mom to Ellie. We were driving to the park today and Ellie was crying. Alta said, "Don't worry, Ellie. It's ok. We're almost there".


Ellie is waking up. I have lots of funny Alta stories but they will have to wait for another day.

6 comments:

  1. I can't decide what looks yummier....those muffins or Ellie's sweet cheeks! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! And I think Ellie looks SO much like Dan, it is crazy! I am already wishing you guys were coming back out here again...any trips planned yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I like what Jamie said...cause it's so true. I miss you!! We didn't get to talk long enough today...our kids got in the way. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I like what Jamie said...cause it's so true. I miss you!! We didn't get to talk long enough today...our kids got in the way. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how big Ellie is!! Alta cracks me up. We sure do miss you guys. Titan asked if we could go play with Sam and Alta the other day! I told him we live far away now but I wish we could go play too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to hear more Alta stories! I miss your cuties and you. I wish we could do all this yummy recipe testing together.

    ReplyDelete