Friday, June 11, 2010
We love Grandma
My mom flew back home early Thursday morning. Alta woke up in the morning and kept asking where Grandma was. We loved having her here. She kept me sane by taking care of Alta while she threw tantrum after tantrum, she took care of Ellie so I could nap, she cooked for us, and she totally stocked my freezer so I won't have to make dinner pretty much ever again. Thanks, Mom! And thanks Dad for sharing her with us :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss you guys! Tell Alta I love her.
ReplyDeleteLittle mini Alta...so weird.
ReplyDeleteI want mom to come cook for me! Or really just come hang out with me! Poogie! I miss you!
I don't know about mini Alta, but Alta looks like mini Denise! What a wonderful picture together. Ellie looks like a little calm sweetheart. I can't wait to see you all.
ReplyDeleteI think I cried both times my Mom left after I'd just had a kid. That's when it would really hit me. Call if you need any help! (And don't be surprised if it takes you five times longer any time you try to leave the house!)
ReplyDeleteEllie is so adorable! I hope you're adjusting to 2 all right.
ReplyDeleteYea for moms. What would we do without them?