Tuesday, June 8, 2010

one week

Ellie is a week old today. She's losing some of the weird newborn look and is getting pretty darn cute!

And she is such a noisy baby! She is constantly grunting and snoring and making all sorts of funny sounds. We moved her out of our bedroom and into the room next to us, but she still keeps me awake. So my nights consist of feeding her, trying to get her back to sleep, then not being able to sleep because she's so loud.

This is a familiar scene. I have lots of pictures like this with Dan holding Alta.

Alta decided she wanted to read Ellie a story. She chose an Eastbay catalogue.

Look at the pictures, Ellie!

Ellie wasn't very impressed.

After her first sponge bath, Dan tried out some new hairstyles and discovered he could have the little boy he's always wanted:

Poor girl!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man. She's going to look just like Alta. Except for the hair. I love that video too! She's so cute with her! I need to call you! Are you feeling up to it?! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. They remind me so much of my girls, it makes me want to cry. It feels like they were that little yesterday! Hope you're getting some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again! She looks like a cute little Brower. Just like Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Cute! I must squeeze them both! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete