Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baby pictures

Ellie Brower was born today. She is 7 lbs 13 oz and 19 inches. She has a full head of thick luscious black hair and good skiin' thighs. Shalane did great and everything went very well
Alta was very excited to see Ellie for the first time, she even drew a picture for her. When Alta actually met Ellie she quickly realized what "Ewee" was and the threat this baby poses to her domination of Mom. The look on her face is a good indication of how she feels.
More pictures to come.

13 comments:

  1. Holy Moley, that's a lot of hair, so cute! Maybe they can have matching pigtails tomorrow! I am so glad I get to see her in 3 months, I miss baby girls. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So much for Ellie being 'too small' eh? :) Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you weren't kidding when you said her hair was dark! Where did that come from? Two beautiful girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her- Totally beautiful!
    But what is really important is how many nurses talked to Shalane about avoiding teen pregnancy? She looks about 13 in that picture!! (And gorgeous of course!)

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautiful! Love that hair! Congrats to you all on Baby Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, look at all her hair! She is adorable and you picked such a cute name. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! Congrats you guys! hope all is well! love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um...who's baby is that? I have never seen so much hair, and so dark!! You need new doctors...they seemed to have missed the weight by a couple of pounds. Love you guys!! Can't wait to hold that little cutie in a couple months!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute little chunky thighs! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the name! Glad you're doing well and that you have 2 adorable little girls. Alta's facial expression is priceless. And, I just love Ellie's hair. So beautiful. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations guys. I haven't checked your blog since I left LM because I only checked it at work. I am so far behind.

    KR

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! She is such a cute little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete