Something about the snow and cold makes me want to be in the kitchen even more than usual. I've been on a little baking kick the past few weeks, and I especially love making breakfast foods. I've got a couple recipes I might post later, but here's a quick and easy one for you all to enjoy. My mom gave me this recipe that she got from Alisa and Matt, deeeelicious! I always prefer homemade waffles, and these have a tasty mix of wheat and white flour. It makes a big batch, we were making waffles every morning for 3 days straight!
2 1/2 cups flour (1 1/2 wheat, 1 all-purpose)
4 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 Tbs sugar
Mix together above ingredients and then add:
2 beaten eggs
2 1/4 cup milk
3/4 cup oil
Alta loved them, especially with berries on top:
Yummy! Adam says he doesn't like waffles but that's probably cuz he's never had these! I'll have to try this. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteMmmmmm waffles...I haven't had any in months! That is one cute girl who looks a lot like her daddy in that picture!! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, I can't take credit for this recipe. It originally came from Jamie, and it is our favorite!
ReplyDelete