Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ski Manassas

It's a good thing Dan and I like snow. We are getting hit by yet another storm tonight and tomorrow, possibly another 7-14 inches. So Dan decided it was time to do a little skiing:


As for the following movie, Dan wanted to make it very clear that he did not have time to make a good jump...

17 comments:

  1. LOL Sorry Dan, I think might need to go on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah yes that is the coolest thing I have seen you do in a long time.. I didnt think you still had jib left in you. haha I cant stop laughing that was awesome. I was not expecting a jump after the drop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan, awesomeness. Matt and I are watching it over and over. It gets funnier every time! I'm thinking America's funniest home videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my favorite part about it is that Shalane is laughing when Dan is going head first into the ground. Nice jump though, what do the neighbors think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Have him call Rob, I'm sure he'd play along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a total wimp about stuff like that, I'm actually impressed with the jump.

    But my favorite part is Shalane laughing at the end. Perfect.

    (Craig has been watching this over my shoulder and announced that the entire video made him like you guys even more.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dad says, "Good to see you putting your new ladder to good use and it would be half as good without Shalane laughing!"

    I say you need to send the second picture into your local newspaper right away. They would love it. Is Alta's tunnel gone now? Way to have fun while everyone else is hibernating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never knew Dan was so awesome! To bad you are prego...that looks like a lot of fun. Sawyer loves watching this over and over and over...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was hilarious! Gotta agree, love the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this really is so funny, and shalane laughing makes it so much better. you should send the video into CNN, the only thing they have been talking about is all the snow in DC. I think it would be a great addition to their footage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous -- JT offered to teach you more about landing a jump if you are interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The neighbors are just jealous they couldn't get the 50cc dirtbike onto the roof ;) Go Dan - that was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Impressive Dan!! As a distant neighbor, I approve :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My boys (all 4 of them) said "Uncle Dan is awesome!"

    ReplyDelete