Alta's first venture into the world of play dough was a success. It was over 30 minutes of entertainment. That's a miracle with this girl.



The other day we found last year's winter gear and Alta insisted on wearing it even though it is too small:

About a week ago when we were sitting at the table for dinner, Dan handed Alta something and she said, "Tee choo Daddy" (thank you, daddy). I was shocked, I've never heard her put words together like that. She now likes to say it over and over, but she gets the sounds mixed up and it turns into "doo doo, dummy".
Alta also loves to tell me all about her bodily functions. The best is when she farts, says "toot!" and then laughs. I should add that she's been doing this for months. Apparently it never stops being funny to her. I blame it on Dan.
Today was Alta's fourth time in nursery. Still a disaster. I guess it is kinda scary to be thrown in a room with 20 other kids and only 3 or 4 adults who you don't know.
That's all for now, more random posts to come later.
oooooo thanks for the playdough idea.
ReplyDeleteAnd as for nursery, Reagan was the dreaded child for 6 months in nursery. Then one day she loved it! It was like a she just snapped and now she thought it was fun. Now Reagan is like the best kid in there! Crazy how kids are!
are you guys going to be in Utah for Christmas? We should get together.
ReplyDeleteAnd this nursery story is from the girl who never, ever would go into the nursery?!! What did you expect from your own child? Hopefully she will grow into the experience. Love you!
ReplyDeleteShe looks older than she did a few weeks ago. We can't wait to see her (and you and Daniel)!
ReplyDeleteI love her hoodie! She and Sawyer need to get together for a pladough party!!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed. I haven't been brave enough to try play dough with Afton yet. i just see a lot of disaster! you are definitely very brave! :)
ReplyDelete