But Christmas came early to the Browers on Saturday. I got myself a shiny new toy:
It could be the best Christmas present ever (or should I say birthday/Christmas/Valentine's Day/Anniversary present? It's definitely one of those kinds of gifts). I'm so happy to finally be able to play again! Dan's been playing quite a bit as well, and Alta of course loves to pound away on the keys. It's painfully out of tune (and I'm incredibly out of practice), but it's a pretty good piano.
Wow what a beautiful piano! And what special gift!!!! You should be so grateful you know how to play! That is going to bless your home forever!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you found a piano. It is beautiful. The snow looks pretty too. It is very snowy here and very cold. I just got back from Snowbird to pick up Patrick and it was 3 degrees!
ReplyDeleteOooo it's so pretty! I want to come hear you play!
ReplyDeleteThe piano looks wonderful! Craig said it was beautiful, but it sure is fun to see the pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteoooo, merry Christmas to you! I wish we could play in the snow with you guys:)
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! Congratulations on your amazing gift, if I were there I'd have to come try it out (bet you're glad I'm not)! I miss you and hope you're all doing well! Enjoy your awesome piano, I know you will!
ReplyDeleteI sure hope Chelsea doesn't read your blog anytime soon. Her "wish list" is plenty long. Nice looking piano though.
ReplyDeleteHah. Marcus is right. Your piano is gorgeous though and so exciting! Fun that you get to practice and play now whenever you want.
ReplyDelete