The weather is starting to get colder and it has been raining a lot, so we've been getting a little restless staying inside all the time! The other day Alta and I made a cereal necklace. She thought it was fun for about 15 minutes, mainly because she got to eat sugar cereal:
Outside on a non-rainy but cold day. Alta loves wearing her coat and hat. We were watching Dan clean out the gutters. Alta would stand on the grass below him and hold up her arms, wanting him to pick her up from all the way up on the roof.
On Sunday I made a mini-Thanksgiving meal for just the three of us. I was looking forward to cooking my first Thanksgiving now that we have our house, but we ended up going to Virginia Beach instead. So on Sunday I made a ham instead of turkey (the recipe from my friend Erica is delicious), and sweet potato casserole (practically a dessert, seriously) and I successfully made my mom's dinner rolls. Now I'm not slightly less worried about being able to do the real thing next year!
What a bundle of energy! I don't know how she runs and makes so much noise at the same time. Maybe it's like karate or tennis, you hit harder when you make the noise.
ReplyDeleteI love the pot gut
ReplyDeleteI love the pot gut
ReplyDeleteMy girls love watching that video, and I want to kiss that belly!
ReplyDeleteI laughed so hard at that video...just wait till I show it to Sawyer tomorrow. I miss you! I want to play with that little girl and poke her big belly!
ReplyDelete