YAY!!! I'd sort of been wondering ever since you showed me Alta's room freshly painted green (that, and hearing you had a doctor's appointment) but for once I kept my mouth shut!
Can't wait to hear who is right, although I think I'm betting on Alta...
Oh my goodness, congrats!!! So exciting. How are you feeling? BTW, I love that you just got a piano. I hope to be that lucky someday! We're looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
"Quick, hide in the closet! The Ellie-scary-belly is coming!" (apr '11)
Alta: "Where's my blanky?" Dan: "It's upstairs, you can go get it." Alta: "How 'bout you go get it and I stay here." (feb '11)
Alta told me, "Sam's a boy, Lucy's a girl, Rhys is a boy, I'm a girl, Ellie's a baby, Daddy's a boy, and you're a mommy." (nov '10)
After reading Are You My Mother with Dan, Alta came up to me and said "Get me some food, Mother". (nov '10)
Alta to a crying Ellie: " I don't know what to do wiff you, Ellie!" (oct '10)
We were looking at a picture of an elephant: Me: "What color is the elephant?" Alta: "It's not an elephant." Me: "What is it?" Alta: "It's a giraffe-ephant." (oct '10)
Ellie got her shots and was pretty fussy all morning. At lunch Alta told me, "Ellie is kind of having a rough day". (oct '10)
Alta talking to herself: "Ellie girl, Ellie girl, Ellie squirrel. Is Ellie a squirrel? Nooooo, she's an Ellie girl!" (oct '10)
A conversation in the car: Alta: (driving past a random house) "Is that our house, Mom?" Me: "No." Alta: "Don't say no, Mom, that's not nice." (sept '10)
One night I was getting Alta ready for bed while Dan was trying to calm down a very fussy Ellie downstairs. Alta looked at me and asked, "What's her deal?" (aug '10)
YAY!!! I'd sort of been wondering ever since you showed me Alta's room freshly painted green (that, and hearing you had a doctor's appointment) but for once I kept my mouth shut!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear who is right, although I think I'm betting on Alta...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congrats!! Thats exciting! Can't wait to find out what it is :)
ReplyDeleteYay, that's so exciting! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, congrats!!! So exciting. How are you feeling? BTW, I love that you just got a piano. I hope to be that lucky someday! We're looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Shalane, congratulations!!! Hope everything goes well, have you been sick at all?
ReplyDeleteYay! congrats :)
ReplyDeleteDoes she want it to be a baby to put in that stroller? Cause it looks like she is heading down the stairs with it :)
ReplyDeleteGood times ahead! Love you!
So exciting!! I never would have guessed!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Alta will make a great big sister. She is getting great practice with her stroller. :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun!! I'm voting for a girl too for my own selfish reasons :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! Love the Sill's
ReplyDeleteShalane! Such great news! Congratulations! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How exciting!
ReplyDelete