Monday, September 1, 2008

Giggles

6 comments:

  1. very cute. Dan's laugh is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that might just be the cutest baby laugh of all time!! Bring her back to Utah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute laugh! I'm so glad you posted this.

    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I was holding Collin on my lap when I was watching this and he just started talking and laughing. I've never seen him do this before, so I think he may have found his true love... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to think of it, it may have been because it was a video. Real babies kind of scare him...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Shalane! Great to see you guys have a blog too. It is such a fun way to keep in touch. Alta is so adorable! Looks like everything is going well for you guys back East.

    ReplyDelete